Marianne - far far away

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My boyfriend in Cartoon Motion

I know its been almost a month sinc my last blogg!!! I'm sorry, but now I am finally home. The last 2 weeks at Newbold was crazy, I hardly slept and studied and wrote essays every awake minute. The 13th I finally handed in the last paper and after a night of trying to pack my room into a few small boxes and putting them up on the addict (where a huge rat seems to be living now) we finally had lunch and could get into the car and drive to the ferry which would take us home!!! (and NO we didn't miss it this year hehe)

The first week we stayed with my "in-laws" and I had a really nice time at their plac. Andreas (boyfriend) was as usual working and working ntil it got dark outside in the yard but I had plenty of time to sleep and recover from the last weeks of stress.

But now I am finally home with my parents!

Andreas got a new nickname at Newbold: Johnny Bravo...
Found this clip at Youtube, just to illustrate how much they look like eachother... (hihi)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home