Marianne - far far away

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bounce Summer Camp 2007



The year 04/05 I went to streetdance and it was such a great experience. I would definately say that dancing is the best exercise ever. For me it was surely the most effective way to shape up the entire body. I've never felt as fit as I did after that year. There's not that many forms of exercise that tones so many parts of your body. Unfortunately the dancing ended when I got to Newbold but every now and then I get that inspiring feeling that makes me want to jump around.

The Swedish streetdance group Bounce surely knows how to inspire people, and once I were at their live show in Stockholm (birthday present from Jonna, thanks darling). Every year they have a dance camp in Stockholm. I WISH I WAS THERE, but I guess that when you're 22 years old you don't fit in as well. hehe

But anyways... here's a video from this years summer camp and the choreography made me rediscover Björk's new album!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Hi
    OF COURSE u can join us @ summercamp - age doesnt matter at all :) (and, there is even a sepcial group for people 30+) :)
    Peace!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home