Marianne - far far away

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wasting my time...

I had never watched a whole episode of The O.C. and so now because I'm working and Andreas is at his parents', I thought it was a good time to get started since everyone got hooked on it... was it, like 4 years ago...

I found this amazing website online where you can watch pretty much ANY series that have ever been on tv. I'm talking Ally McBeal, X-Files, Lost, 24, Alias, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break and so on... go to http://www.tv-links.co.uk/ and watch your favorite episodes for free!



I started watching OC last Monday and I'm already on episode 14 (season 1) and I think I'm getting a little addicted =)

BTW: GOSH! Mischa Barton has the cutest eyes!


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Jag har inte sett OC, jag är SF-fantast så för mig blir det Stargate fem dagar i veckan. ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 17:51  

  • Jasså =)
    Jadu, jag kan kanske börja på det om jag blir klar med OC snart... hehe. Kan man kolla på det online?

    By Blogger Marianne Lamberth, At 20:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home