Marianne - far far away

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Personality Test

So the much-talked about Myers-Briggs test came by me on facebook of all places. (Since I am hardly ever online...) Of course I've read/heard about it before, but tonight i decided that I would take the free unofficial test. Because it's the "unofficial" I'm sure the accuracy is totally off...
Honestly after taking the test I was very keen to see the results, because as I answered them I found that I wasn't really sure what my personality really was. Now I am not a big fan of "personality" types. I feel people often use their "personality" or the phrase "who I am" as an excuse for unacceptable behaviour. So someone would say; I know that might not have been the best thing to do but that's just who I am. I just couldn't help but laugh a little at a comment like that. But then maybe that tells me more about myself than about the other person.

Now I've had more experience in the old personality types (phlegmatic, choleric, melancholic, sanguine). I've stayed melanchlic my whole life but switched forth and back between being choleric and phlegmatic throughout the years.

Anyway... I thought I would share my unofficial results:

You are:
ENTJ
slightly expressed extravert (1%)
slightly expressed intuitive personality (12%)
moderately expressed thinking personality (25%)
distinctively expressed judging personality (67%)

(Interesting that I got such low percentages on everything except the judging part)

According to facebook this means that I have a need to:
achieve, accomplish and understand
and that my self image is affected by:
Being clever, original, inventive, autonomic and showing willpower

Apparently my personality type is called a Fieldmaster:
"Of all the Rationals, the most driven toward a leadership position is the Fieldmarshal (ENTJ). David Keirsey said they cannot NOT lead."

So... those of you who know me or think you know me, do you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home