Marianne - far far away

Saturday, November 01, 2008

happy sabbath

Today is a gray day. The ground is wet. The leafs have lost their amazing brilliant colours and are sticky and flat on the grass.
Nevertheless, it is Sabbath.
It is God's gift to me. It's a day for me and a day for him.
God's presence is warmth, uplifting, is security, is love.
And all these things combined gives a sense of an amazing freedom.



Hillsong United - In Your Freedom

"I offer devotion"

- - * - -

This next song is for Heidi, who's all alone in Spain. You are so brave.
I miss you so much.
We sang this song at Hillsongs in London when you were here visiting us in January.



Hillsong London - You are Here

"The same power that conquered the grave, lives in me
Your love that rescued the earth, lives in me"


He lives in you!
♥ big sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home