Marianne - far far away

Monday, October 13, 2008

i love autumn

There is something magical about autumn days. Sunshine reflecting in the magnificent colours of the trees, the playfulness of a breeze, that sometimes grows into a powerful wind. The weather has a character, a personality so to say.
You have to dress to fit it.

I feel better in my own skin for some reason. I enjoy cozying up with hot chocoalte or tea, under a blanket. The embrace of a warm appartment, how it softens your muscles after being tense outside in the cold.

This is an amazing time of the year. If the year and it's seasons were a lifetime, the autumn is the season of the 30's. Enough self awareness and self acceptance, a "this is who I am" attitude.

Here are some pictures I took on an afternoon walk a few weeks ago.






I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home