Marianne - far far away

Sunday, December 07, 2008

the day after

I had such a lovely day yesterday. First I was worship leading in the contemporary service. Two people were getting baptized, and we sang Christmas songs, and there was just such an uplifting and lovely atmosphere. I felt so blessed.


After the service we were invited to a get together at Henrik's house for all the Danes (+ and their partners) where we had proper delicious Danish Christmas food. Soo yummy, and had such a stomach ache after eating; turkey, potatoes, gravy, ris alamond (I got the almond, won a beautiful candle).

After that we went to Andreas apartment, where he had a surprise for me; before we went to Henrik's place, he had given me a memory card for the camera, as a present. I thought that was maybe a bit off an odd thing to give someone on their 4th anniversary but then again I was so happy that he had just taken time to get something, and at least it was something useful :)
But when we came back after all the Christmas food, and I was exhausted and pulled away the covers of the bed there was another gift there for me; a digital frame.



It's so smart. You just put in your memory card, USB or plug it into the computer and then you can have a slide show or you can chose to have the same picture all the time. There was even a remote control with it. I loved it. Usually, I'm the only one who buys the gifts on our anniversary, so this year I asked him if he thought we should do that, his response was that it wasn't really necessary was it...
Well, he got me fooled, and I love surprises. He is so lovely!




1 Comments:

  • How cute. :] I love surprises too, only I'm very hard to surprise. I always find out. Haha. I'm so happy for the two of you. How is the wedding planning coming along?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home