Marianne - far far away

Friday, December 19, 2008

influenza

Last Friday Andreas caught the flu, and I tried to help him and take care of him over the weekend, and so Sunday evening I started feeling a sore throat. And it has just been awful every since. A terrible sore throat that is scratchy, makes it hard to swallow, impossible to breathe.
This morning Andreas left, and if I wasn't with my parents I would be depressed, because I feel like a little child that needs a nursing caretaker. I am so happy that my parents (although they aren't feeling on top either, dad has the fever) are taking care of me. I feel like a little child again every now and then, and it is sooo lovely.

But it is kinda sad. I had so many plans for this week. And now the time is gone,and I've done nothing... My planswereto: bake, buy Christmas gifts, meet my friends, practicefor the concert tomorrow (that I wont be able to participate in now, because I've lost my voice) EAT - Christmas candy and CHristmas food, but I can't have any sugar because then I'll never get better...grrr it is so boring being sick for so long.

Although I'm happy and really thankful to my parents for being here and for them taking care of me, I'm a little bit sad that Andreas has left now. I always miss him when he isn't with me.

But I'll see him for New Years. We'll be celebrating New Years in Linköping.
Anyone else who's sick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home