Marianne - far far away

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Moving to Denmark

So its official... my dad has accepted the job as the President of the Danish Adventist Church and this means that my parents are moving to Denmark. This summer!

I'm really not sure how I feel about this yet. On one side I think dad will do a great job in Denmark and he will like the challenge. On the other side I will miss my home here in Sweden, and my FRIENDS above all. Although I'm living in England at the moment I still come home quiet often and have the chance to meet all the good old partners in crime. Now whn my parents will be living in Copenhagen I do have a chance to see my old friends from Denmark more often, but I will also miss seeing all my Swedish friends.

So now I'm hoping that they will all come and visit Andreas' parents whenever we are visiting them.

This will change many things in my life. But I still wanted dad to say yes, because it seemed like he was ready for the challenge!

So now we just have to pack all summer... great vacation! hehe

3 Comments:

  • Neej Marianne! Jag har ju inte hunnit se dig på typ....ööh..sen i somras! Och jag kommer inte på studenten på E-holm så då ses vi inte heller. Sorgligt, buhu! Vi får hålla kontakt via våra bloggar (min är www.jakobochsofie.se)
    Puss!

    By Blogger Sofie U, At 21:28  

  • Men kom till studenten snälla!!! =)

    Det kommer vara tråkigt att flytta härifrån kommer verkligen sakna att bo här!

    By Blogger Marianne Lamberth, At 23:15  

  • Rent fysiskt kan jag inte vara där eftersom jag & Jakob i vintras bokade flyg den 12 juni. Var inte vår student den 3:e? Och nu är det den 14:e... Vart är världen på väg?!

    By Blogger Sofie U, At 20:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home