Marianne - far far away

Monday, July 23, 2007

miss you

Now Andreas has left and I wont see him for over two weeks :(

This means I'll be watching alot of Nip/Tuck and play Sudoku till I drop...


Sudoku Puzzles

I'm going to the Danish pathfinders camp on Friday and will stay in Denmark until Thursday the 9th of August. And the 15th of August we (me and Andreas) will be taking the ferry from Esbjerg to Harwich and another year at Newbold will begin. This year will probably be very different from the previous since Andreas is working full time at Grounds department. This means that our Christmas break is only 10 days and we'll have no mid-, spring- or easter break!!! urk!

Hopefully this will lead to me being a better student this year, but I'm guessing it probably won't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home