Marianne - far far away

Friday, July 27, 2007

women know your limits

So last night was probably my last evening here at Ekebyholm (except for the Saturday evening in August when I have to pack) So I spent it well (a subjective opinion) starting out with eating dinner with Jonna o Blommanat Trädgården, then I stopped by Anna G on the way home and we had a few laughs. And she showed me this old documentary and I must say that everything they say still stands strong today.



Oh and I'm gonna make an awful attempt at translating a "funny" joke my co-worker (who's round 60 years old) at my summer job told me:

A Jew and a Swede is in the sauna.
After a while the Jew notices something and looking at the Swede's genital parts he bursts out:
"Oh I really didn't know that Swedes also have circumsition! I thought I was the only one around here."
The Swede answers:
"Oh... in Sweden we just call it wear and tear."

ho ho :P

Yes we were great staff! (Especially You, Anna!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home