Marianne - far far away

Saturday, October 13, 2007

if you're feeling in love

This song makes me happy in many ways. First of all the song in it self, the beat, the sound, the lyrics. Secondly I love Alicia. She is a beauty and her voice is absolutely amazing. (thank you for not trying to fit size 0 before making a music video, it is nice to see people with a "human" shape.) I remember when I first heard "Falling" and although this is something very different it makes me happy, and that is what I am looking for in music, that they manage to create an emotion.

So now I've put this song here so all of you can enjoy, at least I will while I am eating chocolate and listening to Andreas talking to his parents... or maybe I should make some brownies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home