Marianne - far far away

Sunday, July 13, 2008

the consistency

I guess the reason I haven't been writing anything here for a very long time (except for this one about personality test) is that I've just gotten anoyed with the whole hype of blogging. This idea that someone else probably will be very intersted in my personal thoughts and ideas is just absurd to me. Still it seems like it leads to succes after succes. Fashion politics music.. everyone who is anyone has to have a blog... apparently. Unfortunately there are alot of blogs out there which are just a waste of people's times, but then again, for some weird reason I often find myself reading other people's blogs. (Such as Alex and Katrin Sculman, hotspot, Sigrid, Elin Kling, Sofi Fahrman, Ebba von Sydow) Is it a new form of BigBrother? Or is it an easier way of "keeping in touch"?
Anyway blog or no blog..

I WILL continue with this in a sporadical manner. I can't promise anything about the frequency of updating, but it will be a mix of thouhts and ideas, pictures, diary, and sharing some of the latest amusements I've found such as videos and books.

So, now you know and you can't complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home