Marianne - far far away

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bangs/fringe?

I cut my hair today. Not all of it, just the front part of it. I am confused. I guess it's the joy of being part of the international community that Newbold is famous for being. I don't know what it is called. Fringe? Bangs? But I'm sure you know what I mean.

It came to happen as it normally does when I cut my hair; impulsivity, impatience, and boredom. It went alright, as it normally does. Since I don't have straight hair small mistakes are hardly noticeable.

I realised that it has been more than 3½ year since my last visit with a hairdresser. Not that I haven't cut my hair. I've had excellent hairdressers such as; mum, Anita, Taylor, and even Andreas. And it hasn't changed much, except from growing longer. I want to get really long hair again. Like when I was a kid. I had "angle hair" according to the old lady on the third bench from the front on the right. Then I braided it went to a hairdresser for the first time, and came home with my braid in a box and a page. It's still in a box somewhere, unless someone found it and threw it away. My point is, I want long hair again. I’m assuming that it will be helpful on the wedding day as well… Bangs/fringe or no bangs/fringe.


before


during


after

1 Comments:

  • Hej! Vad fint med en bröllopsblogg! Och ett datum! Jag hoppas att jag får komma... jag har iaf skrivit in datumet i kalendern nu :)

    By Blogger Sofie U, At 14:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home