Marianne - far far away

Thursday, January 29, 2009

bowling

Tonight there was a student AND staff bowling event in Bracknell. Over 60 people from Newbold went in and had tons of fun. I got over the 100 score which is more than I usually get. It was so much fun, except for the fact you could't hear yourself because of the noisy Americans. If nothing else they made me feel very old... haha.

I should go bowling more often, it is more social than going to watch a movie, and it is really fun.. a bit expensive but if you do it at the 'right time' you get a pretty good price.

p.s. I'm a bit fascinated by this song right now:

2 Comments:

  • Are you picking on Americans? Or young people? I'm just teasing. I think we should go bowling while I'm there. I'm absolutely terrible. I get scores under 50. But I love it. So how about it? I alwawys want to steal the bowling shoes too. Haha.

    P.S. I think the song didn't post or something, or else it's only for special people to see.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 04:34  

  • I think I'm picking on both hahaha, I'm getting old ;)

    The song works on my computer and Andreas, so I guess it's just for special people as you said then ;) It's the soundtrack for the James Bond movie with Alicia Keys.

    By Blogger Marianne Lamberth, At 10:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home