Marianne - far far away

Monday, February 02, 2009

time for the hairdresser?

I haven't been at the hairdresser since May 2005. Since then I have been cutting my hair myself, and gotten a little help with the parts I can't reach from sisters and room mates. The reason is that I've always felt that it's so expensive. They spend an hour on you and you have to pay £45. Craziness! But now I am feeling like it's about time to have another go. I've been letting it grow for some time now, trying to get it long again (it hasn't been this long since I was in 6th grade), and my hair grows really slow. So here are some pictures of hairstyles I would like to have...






I'm not sure if I want to dye it, maybe some highlights. I will book an appointment in March, until then help me find a good style. :)

2 Comments:

  • How stupid. I commented and cyberspace ate it.

    All I said was how I liked the first one and have always wanted hair like that, but never get it because I have this straight asian gene, and so even if I do get it curled they fall out. I have such boring hair. I love your hair.

    Also, I'd be cautious with highlights, because it always seems that you can never get them JUST how you want them. And they can be a pain when they're growing out. Instead of dying your hair, maybe you could get that shampoo stuff that deposits some colour onto your hair. It just enhances. Maybe you use that already. I don't know. But yes, I remember in Oxford, they had a Hair Consultant. I thought that was funny. You should call them! Haha.

    Take pictures and show me what it looks like.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 00:50  

  • Jag röstar också på den första! :)

    ...Och Marianne, du vill nog inte se bilder från vårt flyttstök, det finns risk för hjärtinfarkt eller åtminstone kraftig huvudvärk om man ser bilder från vår lägenhet just nu! Men när vi har städat så ska alla få beskåda skönheten! :)

    By Blogger Sofie U, At 18:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home