Marianne - far far away

Monday, October 22, 2007

this weekend

I just had the greatest weekend with Andreas. Saturday we picked apples from the little tree outside the building (I think we took all the apples left on the tree, that's how small it is) and made apple crumble pie from scratch and ate it with vanilla ice cream. YUMMY!
Sunday I made 3 curtains AND a table cloth. I have never been good at sowing and have actually only made to pillow covers before so this was a huge project for me. I took me about 8 hours and I am very proud.
While I was sowing Andreas put up a shelf, a mirror in the halway and shoeracket. It is getting cosier and cosier in his apartment.





Next time we go to IKEA I want to buy Christmas decorations :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home