Marianne - far far away

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

for the bible tells me so

YOU SAY... vs. GOD SAYS...

it´s impossible
all things are possible (Luke 18:27)
i´m too tired
I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
nobody really loves me
I love you (John 3:16 & 3:34)
i can´t go on
my grace is sufficiant (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
i can´t figure things out
I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
i can´t do it
you can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
i´m not able
I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)
it´s not worth it
it will be worth it (Roman 8:28)
i can´t forgive myself
I forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
i can´t manage
I will supply all your needs (Philipians 4:19)
i´m afraid
I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)
i´m always worried & frustrated
cast all your cares on me (I Peter 5:7)
i don´t have enough faith
I´ve given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:31)
i´m not smart enough
I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)
i feel all alone
I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home