Marianne - far far away

Friday, February 06, 2009

saving for later

Since August I've been trying to save money. I haven't been shopping at all. Not going to Bracknell to sit in the coffeeshop, not eating out etc... I need money for a wedding dress! And I have almost made my mind up. Again and again I am amazed by Enzoani's dresses, and it seems that I will end up in one of them, if I manage to save enough money (donations are welcommed ;) )

But! I still find these things I would just love to buy, I guess after the wedding... a year or so after, when our budget will have recovered, I am going to buy this:

Exotic fruits and spicy delicious tea

No more boring English Earl Grey...

Perfume
Philosophy - Amazing Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home