Marianne - far far away

Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 dresses in 1 day

Yesterday I went a little crazy. I had to get two dresses in about 20 min. Yesterday was the Valentine's Banquet at the college, and today Natacha and Travis wedding. I went in to Bracknell with not so high expectations. I figured, if nothing else I will try to reinvent something I already have.

I found 2 dresses for 65 pounds! And they were gorgeous! I was so incredibly happy when I first left Topshop with this astonishing piece of fabricĂ–


and I couldn't believe my eyes when I found a dress in a size I could fit for 15 pounds (down from 60!!) Definitely best shopping of my life!

(picture coming soon)

The Valentine's banquet yesterday was so much fun. Although I went alone, I had a lot of fun thanks to all my lovely friends. And Natacha and Trav's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. I am so full now from all the Greek food we were served. Thank you so much guys!

2 Comments:

  • Definitely a good shopping day. I'm envious. I miss shopping with you! I had a terrible dress shopping day at the outlets in petaluma, ugh. I went all day and foudn NOTHING, well I found one dress, but it was black and not appropriate for the occasion, I looked pretty darn hot in it though. Hahaha.

    As for kittens. I hope you get one, even if they're rare in t he UK, we've got tons here! I'll hide one in my suitcase, hahaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 07:03  

  • Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
    Auckland Flights
    Cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur
    Flights to Kuala Lumpur

    By Blogger Unknown, At 09:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home