Marianne - far far away

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i want a kitten

One of Andreas' co-worker's - Gregor - cat has gotten kittens. 4 of them! They are absolutely gorgeous, you can't let your eyes off them. We went over to visit them on Monday evening. They were sleeping and then they were awake and running around and then they suddenly fell asleep in your knee again. I just wanted to bring one with me home. They were just the cutest little things, so soft and so much fun. They are about 6 weeks now.







Aparently it is really difficult to get a hold of kittens in the UK, so they told us that we should take one now (they'll sterilize teir cat as soon as they've given away the kittens). If only me and Andreas lived together already I would have said yes without blinking, but right now it would be really hard since ANdreas works from 8-5 and I don't live in the apartment yet.





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home