Marianne - far far away

Friday, February 20, 2009

new running shoes

It's now or never.

Although I've been telling myself to get off my butt and back to work(ing out) I just never got to it. But now I've done something that should get me started, if nothing else. I've bought great, absolutely amazing, shoes:


They're from Nike, and they are sooo comfortable. It fells like walking on cushions all the time. Now I just need to go to bed earlier at night, so that I actually get up in the morning and can run around the block, like I used to, what is it, 2 years almost nowsince that was a rutine.

Not good. Now I have to get better. NOW!

Please check with me if I have been exercising whenever you see me. That should give me a bad conscious if nothing else.

3 Comments:

  • Haha, jodu ;) Du kan bara inte se det!

    Svarade jag på ditt meddelande? Jag var så trött och tankspridd i helgen.

    SAKNAR DIG!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13:56  

  • Hey, so I've started running myself and have been thinking I need to buy some new shoes since I left mine in England. Maybe I'll get these! If I was there, I'd run with you, though I'm not sure, I run kind of funny. When I was in grade school, I used to give lessons on how to run fast. Lesson number 1 - kick your butt. Hahaha.

    I just finished the WORST test, the teacher is horrible, and I hate it, and it's going to determine my fate. AHHH. Anyway, yes, I'm rambling here because I have nothing better to do. I also want some of that cream puff thingy. Yum.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23:44  

  • This place is stunning! So calming and relaxing! I am so dreaming of a vacay right now!
    Flights to Dubai
    Cheap Flights to Melbourne
    Flights to Melbourne

    By Blogger Unknown, At 09:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home