Marianne - far far away

Monday, March 16, 2009

some wedding stuff

Our website for the wedding is almost finalised now (I hope) and the invitations are being made right now and should be out within a week. It's so exciting.

Thank you to Jonathan for taking and making time to do the website, and thank you to our families for putting together the invitations.

You can go have a look if you want on: www.andreasmarianne.com

Now I am off to IKEA... yes again, I know. This time I want to get things for the hall way, and Andreas wants to buy that big bed :)
Prakash, the guy that moved into Andreas' old flat is coming with us he needs EVERYTHING for his new apartment. So this will be exciting, but probably we will be back around midnight as usual, so no studying tonight... great excuse huh? :)

1 Comments:

  • I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

    By Blogger Unknown, At 09:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home